Looking for a BMW E39 M5? Already Own One?
This Is The Ultimate Video E39 M5 Owner's & Buyer's Guide
Having Trouble Watching The Video? For Help Click Here
Worried About Buying The Wrong BMW E39 M5?
Looking For Money Saving Do-It-Yourself Tips?
Good. Keep reading. This is for you...
It is hard to find a clean BMW E39 M5 for sale. Buying one can be a gamble if you've never owned one before. And if you just bought one, there is so much to learn about this incredible car...stuff some owners sadly never realize...these are things that WILL make it much more fun and less expensive to own. Don't be like me and learn the hard way...
Simon wasn't sure if he should buy an E39 M5 and if he did, he was concerned about what to expect for maintenance and operating costs. What happened after Simon purchased the M5 Video Guide?
Glen's M5 had a major item in the drivetrain that needed immediate attention. Even though he'd owned BMW's before, he sought money saving maintenance and detailing tips. How did it work out for Glen?
Too bad the M5 Video Guide didn't exist two years ago!
It surely would have saved myself and others a lot of cash buying the wrong car...Do you know enough to buy one intelligently? Maintain it inexpensively?
Sadly, too many people don't... So if you just purchased one of these incredible cars, if you've found an E39 M5 for sale, or if you're thinking about buying one, this video guide can save you time learning about this awesome car. If that sounds like something you're interested in, then keep reading...because you're about to take advantage of my video guide... it doesn't exist anywhere else!
But first, you may be interested in my personal story that all started a few years ago with my first E39 M5...
When I first heard about the E39 M5 from my neighbour, I wasn’t sure about this car. To me it sounded at first like a regular 5 series BMW jacked up on steroids. What I didn’t know was how the BMW M Power division is really like a brand within a brand at BMW and makes some of the finest cars in the world. After reading about the car online, I thought:
”Those crazy engineers at BMW must be INSANE!”
I considered the performance specs on the car and read a few reviews. It was becoming clear to me that this car was a well guarded secret in performance car circles even though I’d heard about the M5 before.
So I found one on eBay, had it “inspected” and other than seeing some pictures, considered a 2003 E39 m5, then bought a 2001 E39 M5 ‘sight unseen’.
Over the years, I've driven and owned some incredible cars - some of them cost 'no object' - from Porsche, to Ferrari, to Audi. And today, I can say that:
”The BMW M5 is one of my all time favourites…but she’s not perfect."
But not long after buying the 2001 M5, I found myself visiting the dealership more than I would like…and paying for more repairs than I have experienced with other high performance cars I’ve owned.
I asked the head service tech why my car was costing so much, and he told me that it wasn’t necessarily the E39 M5 that was the problem, but instead it was possible that I bought a car which had nearly all the maintenance deferred… even though I had the car inspected and it showed “No Major Problems”…yeah right! The problem was that...
”I had not purchased the M5 intelligently”
But it didn’t have to be that way. Had I known what to look for, now that I’ve owned the M5 for a few years, I could easily have avoided buying the wrong car and paid A LITTLE BIT more for the RIGHT car, which would have saved me THOUSANDS of dollars in the long run! Since then I’ve made it my business to immerse myself in the car, its systems and requirements.
You can learn from my mistakes and find out how to locate the perfect E39 M5 for sale and buy a fantastic E39 M5 in any model year (2000 m5, 2001 m5, 2002 m5 or 2003 m5) that will almost be guaranteed to be problem free – if you know what to look for…
”The E39 M5 may be the best car BMW ever built!”
Now the kinks are worked out of my car, it’s up to spec and I can say that I am totally in love with it. There’s nothing out there today for the money that will provide you with the same level of driving satisfaction, practicality, style and performance. In fact this car is VERY reliable.
”And for the money…NOTHING even comes close.”
Trust me, I know. Maybe today the RS6 Audi or the Caddy CTS-V might be close contenders. And back in the day the Mercedes E55 AMG or Jaguar XKR for 4 doors – but they both cost wayyy more to buy and maintain…plus they have their own issues that you wouldn’t want. Recently I had the privilege of driving (very hard) for the weekend a 2007 E60 M5 and after a thorough comparison of both cars, I concluded that it’s a totally different car than the E39…And once you take the comparably HIGH COST out of the equation, the BMW E60 M5 is probably the next most comparable car out there…However, FOR THE MONEY you’ll learn why...
”...the E39 M5 is better than ANY other performance sedan”
Today, you can benefit from my knowledge. Learn what to expect in terms of maintenance costs, when to take it to the dealer and when to take it to a private shop (for WAYYY less money).
Find out what kind of driving style will cost you how much and why. Learn which modifications are easy and cheap. Learn which service items can be deferred and which ones require immediate attention if you don’t want to blow up your credit card in the future.
”Take advantage of my knowledge…save your cash and enjoy your car more”
The video guide was designed to save you time learning what you need to know about the E39 M5…and guard against getting sucked into owning a money pit!
Inside the M5 Video Guide You Will Learn:
- Sneaky (but valuable) questions to ask when buying the car
- What easy tactic you can use to know what kind of condition the suspension is in
- Where the most common (and hidden) rust spot is that can cause major issues
- A simple trick to find out if the clutch is near the end of its life
- How to detect and avoid key electrical issues
- Common, but minor issues you DON’T have to worry about
- What maintenance costs to expect; based on YOUR driving habits
- Common, but minor issues you DON’T have to worry about
- What maintenance costs to expect; based on YOUR driving habits
- How to save huge cash dealing with mass air flow sensor issues
- What the M5 is like to drive around town AND on the highway
- Whether or not this VANOS issue is really something to worry about or just an automotive myth perpetuated by paranoid web forum members
- Which tires to get based on criteria most people never think of
- When to consider better brakes and who to buy them from (HINT – it’s NOT BMW)
- How a simple and cheap lighting modification makes the car look even cooler
- Why a 2000 E39 M5 might not seem like the bargain it appears to be
- What to do about the unusually QUIET factory exhaust
- How to change your own oil
- Do you really need that expensive, synthetic Castrol 10W60 BMW recommends?
- How to know if a big suspension bill is headed your way
- Which engine modifications to consider (that is if you NEED more power!)
- What driving habit is ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED to hurt the car and cost you more than anything else
- How to get the most out of and operate key systems with quick video tutorials
The Guide is broken out into tabs by major categories. Within each of those categories are professionally produced and edited videos on each subject. You can quickly choose which subject and video you want to watch, in whatever order you want!
Each video is to the point and not a second longer than necessary. Some of them are only a minute or two long: Your time is valuable…so if video footage didn’t need to be in there – IT GOT RUTHLESSLY LEFT BEHIND ON THE EDITING ROOM FLOOR!
Find out what you need to learn about the E39 M5 right now!
For less than the price of a tank of gas, you can have immediate, electronic access by ordering today.
What Other Secrets & Tips Do I Reveal In My Video Guide?
How to choose a near PERFECT car for YOU with the least money!
- The market favors buyers of this car right now
- Where to look for with any E39 m5 for sale
- What inspections to ask for, which ones don’t matter
- Why you don’t need to drive the car before you buy it
- Why this is the best performance car for the money
How to change your own oil!
- Topside or with jack or a lift
- Key Inspections to do when changing oil on the S62 Engine
- How to permanently repair stripped oil pan nut threads
- How to get the engine covers off (and back on) easily
- Which Tools you will need
- Which part of the oil filter housing breaks easily
How to save Big $$$ on Mass Airflow Sensor issues!
- Sooner or later they affect all E39 M5’s
- Learn how to clean them inexpensively for DRAMATIC, instant performance gains
- Learn how to clear pesky fault codes setting off “check engine light”
- If they need replacing – don’t buy them from BMW! – I will give you my secret source and part # to buy them inexpensively online
- Which tools you will need to replace or clean them yourself
- This is another DIY job that I simplify for you in a step by step video
How to avoid suspension issues!
- What suspension parts you need to look into
- How to tell where those parts are in their lifecycle
What 1 Thing You MUST get inspected! (Hint: Not getting this checked out can wind up costing you big bucks!)
- Which items need to be looked into
- The key service that most sellers defer (but YOU shouldn’t if you already own it)
What the #1 single-most irritating issue for E39 M5 Owners!
- Yes, it is irritating, but if you know about it upfront, you’ll be thankful
- The other things that bug owners about day-to-day living with the car
Many people look at this car the wrong way as a performance sedan–but forget that–it is VERY safe…I cover all the safety options in detail!
- Many people look at this car the wrong way as a performance sedan–but forget that–it is VERY safe…I cover all the safety options in detail!
- How the electronic software in the car will help you be a better driver…until you are ready to turn it off!
- How to drive the car in various conditions
- What this car is REALLY like to own as a daily driver
Performance specs and driving habits that are guaranteed to break
the bank if you drive it like this!
Why this is the best car in the world right NOW for the money!
- What the interior amenities are like
- Why this car is destined to become a classic very soon
- Comparisons with the E60 M5 (yes, I’m an M5 addict!)
What things you’ll need to learn to live with and others you’ll never
want to be without
…and many many more tips and secrets about the BMW E39 M5!
What Else Will You Get With The M5 Video Guide?
M5 Video Guide Exclusive - DINAN S2!!!
Learn all about the pinnacle of E39 M5 Performance!
$79 VALUE! (Included With Membership)
In this video we cover from bow to stern every aspect of the Dinan S2 package while also discussing the S1 and S3 package specs in detail. This video was produced with a silver 2003 E39 M5 with the Dinan S2 package and includes other really popular E39 M5 modifications.
You will also see a very special and practical removable, subwoofer installation, learn about the Stop Tech Big Brake kit, opening up the E39 M5 brake ducts (hidden at the factory) and see how to change the filters for the Dinan cold air intake system. This video doesn’t exist anywhere else on the internet but right here.
PLUS – you will learn about a MUST-HAVE modification that uses the built in navigation screen with full color front and back parking cameras.
Bonus #1 - Hard To Find .PDF Owner Manuals
“Get Hard to Find PDF Owner Manuals for ALL YEARS!”
$13 VALUE! (Included With Membership)
Do you want instant access to the owner manuals for the E39 M5? You’ll be able to start reading about everything there is to know about the car in a few minutes!
PLUS – you don’t have to lug around a thick manual – because it’s digital, you can read your manual anytime, anywhere!
Bonus #2 - Top Secret Report
“The Top Things BAD M5 Owners neglect and try to hide when reselling – EXPOSED!”
$57 VALUE! (Included With Membership)
Are you worried about buying an E39 M5 for sale that has easy to hide, but expensive to fix, deferred maintenance items? You should be – because it happens every day. Inside this special report, I expose the most common things that savvy sellers hide when selling the E39 M5 that WILL become huge problems if you don’t know what to look for.
This report will show how to easily identify an E39 M5 which might cost a few dollars more to buy, but thousands less to own. This is the report that shady sellers DO NOT want you to see!
Many people have told me this report was worth the price of the membership alone.
PLUS – I will outline how you can comfortably purchase one sight unseen!
Bonus #3 - Professional Quick Detailing Secrets
“How to keep that new look in 15 minutes a week”
$87 VALUE! (Included With Membership)
Are you looking to keep your Beast looking like new? Want the paint to look like it just rolled out of a professional paint shop? I am a former professional car detailer by trade and I sell my course on how to detail cars for a living on another website.
This video will show you how to make your M5 glisten!
PLUS – I am going to SHOW YOU HOW I DRY MY CAR WITHOUT TOUCHING IT…As a former detailing professional, time was money – learn this killer trick to COMPLETELY dry your M5 in minutes. This is a time tested, safe and easy way to get water off your car and out of every crevice – FAST!
Bonus #4 - Rare Magazine Back Issues About The E39 M5
“Rare Back Issues On The M5 in Full Color!”
$45 VALUE! (Included With Membership)
Would you like to read original articles from years ago when the E39 M5 was first released? I’ve been collecting these for years and you’ll be able to read long lost BMW E39 M5 comparisons with other competing performance sedans!
PLUS – You’ll have access to the newest published market updates on the E39 M5 – also in .PDF. These are all located under the ‘Resources’ link in the private members area.
That's Over $236 In Free Bonuses!!!
Still Not Sure If All This Is For Real? I understand. Check Out The Samples Below...
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The M5 Video Guide has been designed to save you time and money. If for any reason in the next 60 days you are not 100% satisfied, simply contact me for a prompt and full refund.
All you have to do is send me an email and I'll take care of it right away.
No questions asked.